- Small and slow targets;
- oli spills (manual mode and automatic mode);
- reflected and refracted waves from marine structures;
Remocean System provides real time information up to a range of 3 nautical miles from the radar, relative to:
- Sea State: graphical and textual representation of
- direction, length and period of primary and secondary dominant waves;
- significant wave height;
- average values for direction spread, period and length;
- Surface currents:
- average values for direction and speed;
- Directional Spectrum: 2D representation of waves in the frequency domain;
- Wave Motion: Space-Time Reconstruction of waves.
Remoceans coastal monitoring application provides real time information on sea state, wave motion close to harbors and coastline.
Remoceans wave radar enhances on-board safety and security on cruising ships, military ships and cargo ships.
Remocean’s wave radar proactively uses the clutter signal in combination with specific mathematical algorithms, to estimate sea state parameters, surface currents field and seabed shape and to detect the presence of small targets and oil spills.
Remocean has received funding from Italys first class venture capital firm, IMI San Paolo Atlante Venture Mezzogiorno.